Pavel Troller wrote: Hi, with KDevelop 2.0's admin dir symlink there is something not working, yes. You should prefer to do a separate 2.0 checkout with the tag and link kde-common/admin to kdevelop/admin. The HEAD version (gideon) works ok, but you shouldn 't mix them :) Ralf > > Hi! > I just updated kdevelop using cvs up -r KDEVELOP_1_4 to get the version > which will ship with KDE2.2 (as documented here on the list). > During the process, cvs nuked all files in the kdevelop's admin directory, > which was a softlink to the kde-common/admin directory, thus forcing me to > update this one back (with -A option to cancel possible tagging from kdevelop). > It invoked the following questions: > Should kdevelop's admin be linked to kde-common/admin ? > If not, will kdevelop live with its own, empty admin ? > Is it correct CVS behaviour to follow symlinks and update files in other > modules, even with -r option ? > Will be this eventually updated directory in the foreign module tagged with > the tag used for updating the primary module (so was my -A option a good idea)? > > With regards, Pavel Troller > > > > >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << -- We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Ralf Nolden nolden@kde.org The K Desktop Environment The KDevelop Project http://www.kde.org http://www.kdevelop.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<