List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: saving ftp documents
From:       Philipp Siegert <siegert () pp-services ! de>
Date:       2001-07-17 22:30:15

Hi Marco,

thanks for you're help. David already closed the bugs. I only wonder if some
people could do evil things like closing bugs which aren't already fixed or
closing all bugs of a project. You just have to send an email to the bug
tracking system to close a bug, don't you ? No password or any other
verification ?

--
Philipp Siegert
siegert@pp-services.de