List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Text to Speech plugin for Konqueror needs testing
From:       Laurent Montel <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-16 6:14:47

Le Dimanche 15 Juillet 2001 22:13, George Russell a écrit :
> Download it from http://dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org/~grrussel/speaker.html and
> you'll also need a working install of the festival speech synthesis system
> linked to from that page.
>
> Enjoy and test! and let me know any problems.
> George Russell

> >> unsubscribe <<

Hi,

I rewrite your Makefile.am, because before I can't compile your pluggins.
Could you add it to your source please.

bye
["Makefile.am" (text/plain)]

INCLUDES    = $(all_includes)
METASOURCES = AUTO

# Install this plugin in the KDE modules directory
kde_module_LTLIBRARIES = libspeakerplugin.la

libspeakerplugin_la_SOURCES = plugin_speaker.cpp
libspeakerplugin_la_LIBADD  = $(LIB_KPARTS) $(LIB_KHTML)
libspeakerplugin_la_LDFLAGS = -module $(KDE_PLUGIN) $(all_libraries)

pluginsdir   = $(kde_datadir)/khtml/kpartplugins
plugins_DATA = plugin_speaker.rc

KDE_ICON = speaker

messages: rc.cpp
	$(XGETTEXT) *.cpp *.h -o $(podir)/speaker.pot