List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Attention KJS and KHTML developers
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-16 3:41:40

I have a KDE test account at yahoo.com that I am going to make available for
any developers who need to test bugletts with java script and friends on
Yahoo.com, and geocites.  If you are interested please email me and I will
set up up with the password and the account info.

This is to speed the debugging of problems with mail.yahoo.com and friends.

Thanks
-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day: