List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Improvement of KDEPrint (please read)
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () magnifire ! net>
Date:       2001-07-15 7:37:44

Which reminds me - we did some tests at work with CVS snapshot as of last
tuesday to see whats going on with printing...

1. Printing from Konqueror has a small problem - You can either print none or
all - why not let the user to select pages?

2. The printing cutting problem. I'm printing on A4 pages and I still get the
bug that cut the printing at the page in the bottom end part. If I understood
currently this is QT bug, so I would like to take this chance a ask Trolltech
- when this bug is going to be fixed finally???

3. Regarding printing from Konqueror -- why not let the user decide if he
wants the web page to be "shrinked" to a paper size or to print as it is?
some pages looks on paper much better then the "shrinked" printing...

Thanks,
Hetz