List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Map of KDE developers
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-07-12 18:02:02

Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 July 2001 21:21, Marc Mutz wrote:
> <snip>
> > Tell me what you think. Example:
> > http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/~mmutz/kde-developers-640.jpg
> > (61k)
> <snip>
>
> New version available, same loacation.
> There's even a 2400x1600 version w/ names on it, now:
> http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/~mmutz/kde-developers-2400.jpg
> (590k)

Hi,

Very nice!  Couple comments if interested.

Please use a web font, this one is very hard to read.
Second, instead of listing names, I suggest using flags and having the
name appear as a tooltip.  Also, this would be a bit more work, have a
combobox in kworldwatch were a name can be selected and the correponding
flag starts waving or something (and of course is placed in the current
view).  That way even with a small map you can find people and you don't
need closeups of any region.

Anyway, good jobs so far!

Ciao,

Dre