This is good news. I think this should be on dot.kde.org so others can see there is demand for KDE developers. --kent On Friday 06 July 2001 18:13, Mike Pilone wrote: > Hello All, > > I was recently contacted by a company in Boston, Mass. USA. They are > looking for a KDE developer for: > > --8<----- > > A Linux/KDE developer project (2-3 months) in the > Boston, Mass area. I am having a very difficult time finding people who > have KDE experience! This is a two-three month project (with the > possibility of extending), and they need someone who can be onsite full > time during that period. If you think of someone who might want to do > this, I can pay up to $45/hour, depending on experience. > > --8<----- > > I personally don't have anymore information, but the contact person is > "Peggy Nix" , she should be able to give you some > more info if you are interested. Sounds like you will need to move or live > in the Boston area however. The company isn't looking for remote > contractors, which rules me out! If you live in the area or are willing to > move, sounds like a great opportunity to "Do what you love" (TM) > > Good Luck, > -mike >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<