List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with configure toolbars
From:       Andreas Zehender <zehender () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-02 20:57:09

Hi!

A little problem with the xml gui:
When I edit the toolbar in my povray modeler, all standard actions in the
menu and the toolbar dissapear.

The configure toolbar code, as suggested by KEditToolbar:
(from kdenonbeta/kpovmodeler/pmshell.cpp)

void PMShell::slotConfigureToolbars( )
{
   saveMainWindowSettings( KGlobal::config( ), "MainWindow" );
   KEditToolbar dlg( factory( ) );
   connect( &dlg, SIGNAL( newToolbarConfig( ) ),
            this, SLOT( slotNewToolbarConfig( ) ) );
   dlg.exec( );
}

void PMShell::slotNewToolbarConfig( )
{
   applyMainWindowSettings( KGlobal::config( ), "MainWindow" );
}

Any hint what's wrong?

System: KDE 2.1.2