List:       kde-devel
Subject:    plugins [was: kmail weirdness]
From:       Matthias Posseldt <matthi () gmx ! li>
Date:       2001-06-29 15:14:11

On Thursday 28 June 2001 23:26, Richard Stevens wrote:
[...]
> The only thing I changed recently is I applied the the patch for gcc 2.95.3
> that was supposed to fix the nsplugin crashes. It didn't though.

Have you compiled qt 2.3.1? This should solve the plugin crashed, for me it
does. Can flash around everywhere ;-)

Maybe you just update and recompile kmail, sometimes it works :-)

Ciao, Matthias

--

Go Open Source and build software that doesn't crash even when it's hit
       by an U.S. Navy submarine piloted by rich civilians.