List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error parsing XML *.rc files
From:       Christopher Willmot <chris () willmot ! org ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-29 8:35:55

On Friday 29 June 2001 12:27 am, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> maybe the name parameter of KAboutData is not kml for you (still
> kxmledit?). This name determines the path for all kinds of resources
> (KStandardDirs).

No, I'd changed that.  It appears that when it fails, a 'best' version is
found in KXMLGUIClient::findMostRecentXMLFile() but the function falls out of
the bottom as if files.count() == 0.  I'll continue to watch it and let you
know when I find something more concrete.

--
Chris Willmot
County DURHAM, England.

chris@willmot.org.uk