List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems compiling kdelibs(/doc/kspell) from CVS
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 21:38:37

On Friday, 29. June 2001 03:15, Owen Brydon wrote:
> On Thursday 28 June 2001 3:25 pm, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > On Thursday, 28. June 2001 20:19, Otto Bruggeman wrote:
> > > This means your libxml2 is too old... you need the one from kdesupport.
> > > Make sure you remove the old one from your system.
> >
> > Does it? meinproc shouldn't exist libxml2 is too old. Owen - what does
> > xml2-config --version say?
> >
> > Greetings, Stephan
>
> % xml2-config --version
> 2.3.9

Hmm, if it fails with that version I need to change the configure indeed. It
compiles, but doesn't work. 2.3.12 was released yesterday I think, so I think
for the final we rely on that version - but for now the version in kdesupport
is supported best.

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.