List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesupport???
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 18:46:10

On Thursday 28 June 2001 20:55, Milo Hyson wrote:
> I guess it's been a while since I've built KDE from CVS. Is kdesupport
> supposed to be missing from 2.2-beta-1?

If you're building from _CVS_ then you can use the kdesupport module.
If you're building from the tarballs, then you're supposed to either go find those
libs from their original location, or binary packages. We could also provide
a kdesupport tarball for convenience, somewhere else, like we provided qt at
some point... but the point is, we don't support the stuff in kdesupport (despite
the name :), and people shouldn't create binary packages of it, since it's stuff
that gets already packaged in another form.
Sounds like a FAQ now :}