List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Boothservice LinuxTag 2001+ Software recommendation
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-27 18:48:55

Heya, after the 11 [!] hour flight, I'll be taking a train to Stuttgart, and
on the 5th of July, probably about noon, I'll be waiting to be picked up at
the train station.  This read: I'll be in LinuxTag as well, and you seem to
have forgotten me in your spreadsheet!

<blink>If anyone wants to volunteer to get me from the station, please email
me.  I'll call you from the train station in stuttgart (via cell
phone).</blink>

On a side note, it's nice to see us using kspread. :)

-Charles