List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Desktop -> Appearance -> Font Size is limited
From:       Jay Oliveri <ilnero () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-27 3:51:55

I've noticed that beta1 trimmed the configurable fonts in the control
center, which is good.

Now why is the desktop font size small, medium and large?  It's been
like this for as long as I can recall (kde2.1); logically it should be
a point size.

Comments?

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
                                              the one-eyed man is king."