List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Quanta
From:       Kent Nguyen <kent () mslinux ! com>
Date:       2001-06-26 16:49:48

> Please think about it, if you wish Quanta to be part of KDE 2.3 then the
> best time to make that wish clear is directly after the KDE 2.2 release.
> (That goes for all applications btw.)

Hi Waldo,

I'm working on KInstaller.  I would like it to be part of KDE 2.3.
KInstaller is an installer for KDE applications.  What it does is, it allows
a user to simply click on a URL to install application.

Given 2.5 months after the official release of KDE 2.2, I believe it should
be sufficient for me to complete this application.

Thank you,

--kent