List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Question: Icon installation for lib
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-06-25 8:25:26

Hi,

I have a question regarding icon installation. The libkscan needs a few
icons to display in a combobox. Where should they go to ? I assume, they
need to go to the system icon directories and _not_ to a app specific
directory, because the lib is used by different apps. They are just for
the selection box, do I have to provide all sizes anyhow ?

And my main problem is: What to put in Makefile.am to install them
properly. I put them into libkscan/pics, named them properly like
hi16-app-colormarker.png, but now - I do not know what to write to
Makefile.am. Can anybody help ?

Thank you,

Klaas