On Friday 22 June 2001 19:35, Chris Howells wrote: > However KNode seems to improperly sign messages most of the time > when I do that -- occassinally it puts a valid signature on, but > mostly when I read the posted message, it claims that the signing > was invalid. > > I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong, so I think it might be a > bug somewhere. Maybe. It would be nice if you could give me a Message-ID to check this out. What PGP version are you using? Mathias >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<