Hi, A co-worker of mine pointed my attention at a possible Security problem in Konqueror today. While connecting to a i.e. Self-certified SSL site, you don't recieve a warning. You surely question, what the problem about this is. The point is the following: This makes an eventual man in the Middle attack possbile. Let me give you an example: Without an attack: host <---[Server's Certificate]-- Server | | Signed by trust center With an attack: host <-[wrong CERT]- man in the middle -[right CERT]- Server A warning should inform about the Trust Center which signed the Servers Key and it should tell it's creators. What do you think? Igor -- "Die Wirklichkeit ist nicht die Wahrheit" - Realitaetspinzip, 1983, Erich Fried >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<