List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: liquid
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-06-21 17:37:00

On Thursday 21 June 2001 08:09 am, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> Setup  liquid.sourceforge.net, that's it :-)

Once I get the various bug reports and fixes sorted out, I was thinking
there would be some*place for it in the KDE cvs.  I have no idea whether
that place is in addons, artwork, nonbeta, or some place to be determined
after the KDE 2.2 feature freeze is done, though.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.