List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Upcoming 2.2 release schedule, bickering and bugs
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-21 17:28:37

On Thursday 21 June 2001 12:56 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> PS. I religiously posted all my patches to kde-devel during the first week
> of the freeze. I think I'm the only person besides Cornelius who ever
> reads the KPilot sources, and I didn't get any concrete response to the
> patches either. This is fine for if-noone-objects-ill-commit, but I could
> have saved the mailing list some traffic by just committing :) What to do
> about that?

We have enough bandwidth. Seriously, I know that most patches will not get
much/any feedback but you want to create a situation where people can jump in
when they see something and say "hey, thats strange, shouldn't you be doing
that like this?" Just an extra pair of eyes. Apart from that, no news is good
news.

Cheers,
Waldo
--