List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: liquid
From:       Till Krech <till () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-06-20 22:07:08

On Wednesday, 20. June 2001 22:22, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 June 2001 16:16, Roland Riegel wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2001 22:08 schrieb Mathieu Chouinard:
> > > Hi,
> > > Is there someone one the mailing list who can send me
> > > the high performance liquid style?
> > > Mosfet as close all is web site.
> > > Mathieu

> > You can still get it at apps.kde.com.
> >
> > BTW, I'm shocked about what has happend. :-(((
> >
> > Roland

> So am I, but what can we do?
learn social engineering - not only software engineering.

I personally think this whole sad situation could have been avoided.
Now the styles are beeing readded. This could have been done earlier and this
act of removal would have been a symbolic one.

Yes, I can understand mosfet up to a certain point although I do not agree
with his reactions. Whatever you develop open source, you donate once and can
not take it away again. And why was he told to remove pixie ? I cannot
believe that this wasn't also an emotional reaction.

Did anyone contact mosfet personally ?

Sorry for this reply, I'm feeling really bad.