List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New CVSup mirror
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-20 19:12:19

>From: David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com>

>PS: maybe you could provide anoncvs access with the same server ?
>I don't know what users think, but IMHO anoncvs is much nicer than cvsup
>(easier partial updates, access to logs and diffs, easier switching to
>real CVS - ah, but harder switching between mirrors).

Also, I was unable to use cvsup on PowerPC Linux. I forget exactly why but
there was no binary available and I couldn't compile it. (Is that the one
that requires a Modula-2 compiler?) I think anoncvs is more widely
available.

More importantly, a big "Thank You" to Milo Hyson and all the other mirror
providers!