List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New CVSup mirror
From:       "Milo Hyson" <milo () cyberlifelabs ! com>
Date:       2001-06-20 16:31:36

I'm not sure if this is an acceptable place to announce such a thing, but it
seemed logical. I fired an email off to webmaster@kde.org as instructed a
few days ago but haven't heard back. Feel free to yell at me if I'm out of
line here.

In any case, a few days ago I put the finishing touches on a new CVSup
mirror of KDE (see info below). This server was on the mirror list about a
year ago and seemed to be quite popular, but was taken offline due to
internal company politics. Now that I'm the sole owner of the company,
nobody is getting rid of it damnit! :)

The server updates its copy of the repository every night at midnight
Pacific time (GMT-7/8). Update status information is available at
http://mirrors.cyberlifelabs.com.

And now for the info:

	Hostname:    kde.cyberlifelabs.com
	Location:    Northern California, USA