Just to clarify, "maintaining" involves keeping up-to-date with the CVS source code, adding features or flexibility, and making sure it always compiles/works... right? > I'm also looking for something to get inolved in KDE. As a busy student > I don't have the time for mantaining a package, even if it is just an > applet. > But I would like to help/co-mantain you with this. > I haven't ha the tim to make enough experience with KNewsTicker, since > my broadband Access is quite new. > My Imaginations for the future: > - Hardly new features. > - Add more protocols, if there are some. > - Add more News Sources. > - Fix Bugs. > - Port codebase into other Apps if required (i.e. the mentioned > Screensaver) > > Igor > >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<