List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Possibly slightly OT] KDE development
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-19 12:35:34

Corey Schuhen wrote:

> I only graduated from uni this year. And we did learn Assembly in a number of
> subjects, 8600 and one of the PDP processors, PDP-8 I think it was. My
> brother and girlfriend have also done assembly at their Uni.
>
> Who said that they dont teach assembly at Uni anymore.
>
> Corey

Sorry, I meant IBM S/360, S/370, or s/390 assembler is not taught at
college/universities. If you know of one let me know because they would have to
have a book for the course.  What I've seen on SCO UNIX it's sure "not your fathers"
assembler! :)

--
John Schmidt                    | "face piles of trials with smiles, it riles
EcoTOOLS Development            | them to believe that you perceive the web