List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KWord and printing documents with truetype fonts
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-06-19 10:46:58

Hi folks,

I have just created a KWord (CVS from Saturday) document consisting of about
20 lines of text, all saying "test test test". Each of these lines is
formatted in a different true type font (all at size 14). When I tried to
print that document, nothing happened!

I had a look what's wrong, but I don't have a clue! Another document
consisting of only three TT Fonts prints properly, but whatever I do, my
20-fonts-test document doesn't seem to print, even though all the fonts seem
to work correctly on screen.

Is a behavior like that known? Probably I'll have to do some more
investigations here, but it could well be that the problem is really KWord
related. Any ideas? If not, I will continue to work on the thing here, and if
I find out something of interest, I'll post it...

Greetings
Nils