List:       kde-devel
Subject:    On the removal of kwin styles
From:       <boud2 () rempt ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-19 8:34:32

I can only agree with everyone who said that removing styles like system
will break the user experience. I'm one of those: I've really accustomed
to the System++ style, and I hate doing without.

Besides that, with this removal Mosfet removed the few bits of code I
actually had in KDE. I'm really unhappy now, on two counts, and I do hope
someone will re-import the kwin styles at least...