On Tuesday 19 June 2001 04:22, Christoph Spoerri wrote: > I actually asked a month or so ago the same question, and started to look > into writting an io-slave myself. Since I'm new to C++ and KDE (and do > not have a lot of time on my hands), my progress is minimal until now. But > I hope to start writing some code this week (I'm eager to get my hands > dirty with this stuff), but I can't promise anything usable any time soon. > > There was also a post a couple days ago from somebody writting a > kio-slave wrapper for sftp. No idea how much work he has done sofar. > You may want to have a look at Sourceforge, http://sourceforge.net/projects/kiosftp. It's already in a somewhat useable state. regards, Matthias >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<