On Monday 18 June 2001 20:42, Anatoli Gorchetchnikov wrote: > Hi guys! > > 1. Kparts do set caption in openURL, but don't do it in saveAs. > If it is a bug, then here is oneline patch for 2_1_BRANCH > attached. Seems to be applicable to 2.2 also. Sounds good, applied, thanks. > 2. If you think that building "sure you wanna overwrite?" query > in KFileDialog::getSaveURL() is a good idea, I will do it. That would require to remove this warning from all the applications that currently have it. IMHO it would have been a good idea at pre-KDE-2.0 time, but it's far too late now. Maybe for 3.0 ? Or maybe optionnal. I'll let the kfile hackers decide ;) > 3. Is it possible for user to install standalone KDE app outside > the main KDE tree? If so, what do I need to do to ensure that > app still find all it's resources? You need to add the prefix to /etc/kderc, for instance. [Directories] prefixes=/the/prefix/you/used/for/your/app > 4. Is there way not to pass --private to kdoc from KDevelop? Or > should I just tag @internal every private member? No idea :) -- Per his initials, God was simply a "Great Oop Developer" (Richard Bos) David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<