On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Roberto Teixeira wrote: > Em Segunda 18 Junho 2001 15:24, Nils Holland escreveu: > > On Monday 18 June 2001 19:56, Mathieu Chouinard wrote: > > > Hi, > > They released GCC 3.0 today AFAIK. Not a beta or something similar, but the > actual final release. > > Haven't got the time to check it yet, though. But I am sure looking forward > to see if it will be really faster (gcc is *so* slow...) Did they say so ? Or do you do you refer to the speed of the executable. Unless something dramatically changed during the last 4 days I wouldn't hold my breath regarding the speed of gcc itself. Harri. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<