List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror scroll bar changes color
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-06-18 14:24:36

Well folks, I have observed the following:

On visiting the http://www.cornerhardware.com with Konqueror (CVS from
Saturday), the vertical scrollbar on the right side of the Konqueror window
changes its color to something that looks like light red (I'm not sure what
it actually is). When I return to a different site (for example,
http://www.kde.org) the color is changed to what it should be again.

Could it be that this is strange? I don't think that any website should be
able to mess around with Konqueror's colors. Try it out by going to the URL
given above. I hope that you will be able to see it - I'm using the standard
KDE2 look and colors, and I cannot currently confirm if the problem described
above also appears (or probably appears in a different way) if you have set
other colors in your KDE manually.

Greetings
Nils