Le Dimanche 17 Juin 2001 12:17, David Faure a =E9crit : > Hmm, thumbnail generation in Konqueror (and pixie) is non-blocking, and > without using threads :) > KIO provides the "non-blocking" bits here, since it's fully asynchronou= s. > The kioslave "kio_thumbnail" provides the thumbnails. > Have a look at kdelibs/kio/previewjob.*, it's the interface to this sys= tem. Thanks, I will have a look at this. Maybe the best thing to do is to use=20 Konqueror file views :o), is it possible ? I mean, are they in a separate= =20 library that I can link to ? Aur=E9lien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<