List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDevelop build errors.
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-17 0:06:09

Greetings,
	I do automated builds of CVS every night, and KDevelop seems to be breaking
daily.  I have been getting the following error every time:

*** Building Makefile templates
parts/javasupport/Makefile.am:9: variable `JVMLIBS' not defined
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ralf told me to change some lines in the makefile.am to make it build and
that was okay for the first three times, but cron is not into such fun and
games.

Is there any way to fix this?
where is jvmlibs defined?

am i just missing something?