Hi ! I'm writting a KDE application which could really benefit using threads. = I=20 wanted to use Qt-mt, but I read that it was not possible since KDE curren= tly=20 doesn't link against Qt-mt. I would like to avoid using OS specific threa= d=20 libraries, so I ended up using the "QTimer::start(0,false)" trick to get = my=20 job done in the background, but it's not that efficient and the GUI doesn= 't=20 response very quickly. I would like to now what is the current politic regarding threads in KDE=20 applications ? Regards, Aur=E9lien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<