List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [igi-g@gmx.net: KDM: Wrong variable Name in backend/client.c]
From:       Igor Gilitschenski <igi-g () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-16 14:54:36

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 12:42:17PM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > I don't understand the reasons for not expecting the compilation. I
> > downloadad it and it was compiled by default.
> >
> you obviously have a system with nis+ support - i suppose solaris?
> but then i'm a bit surprised, that pam is not used. i made pam
> and secure_rpc & kerberos5 support mutually exclusive, as pam offers
> modules for both mechanisms. otoh, the code currently in question is
> not handled by pam for sure - but i'm not sure about the semantics
> to use. it's in the TODO to fix it (somehow ...).
As I already mentioned I'm new to all this KDE development, but I don't
think it to be my systems fault. I have Debian GNU/Linux Potato.
I have no nis, but I have PAM. I think PAM Support was turned off (I
don't recall it anymore).

Igor
--
Boykotiert Windows als Atomstromlieferant.
- Hohe strahlung (klicki bunti)