List:       kde-devel
Subject:    UK Expos - ignore if not interested in getting involved
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-16 2:53:54

Hello all,

Sorry to post here about this agin...but I have had a disk crash and I need to
contact all the people who were interested in helping with the KDE booths t
expos in the UK. I am posting here as I am not 100% sure everyone may have
subscribed to kde-events.

If you are interested in helping t the expo in July or September, could you
email ASAP for the July expo. If you have a projecter that would help too. ;-P

Things for the July expo are pretty much set with stuff just about ready. Just
need to get the troops together now. :-) Oliver, Giles, Lee and myself are
gonna be there...so there is no immediate emergency for people. I know that
annma and a few others were interested though. Everyone is welcome to come
along. :-)

Cheers,

          Jono

--