List:       kde-devel
Subject:    High Performance Liquid Sytle
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-06-15 21:56:26

Hi Mosfet,

I downloaded liquid and love it!

My favorite aspects:
	Rounded-ish buttons
	The combo-boxes are georgeous
	Check boxes are much, much nicer
	Tool buttons, list headings, and tab headings are very slick
	The liquid slidebar is too
	The transparent menus are incredible!  I'd hate to go back to the old ones.

Is there any way to do more color tweaking than offered in kpanel | Look &
Feel | Colors?

- I'd like to change the color of the slidebar so that it's more distinct
from it's background.  I find it often gets "lost".  Especially when the
mouse moves over it and it becomes almost nearly the same color as the
background.
- Is there any way to define the border color for menus?  The
grey/white/black border seems to get lost, too.
- Is there a way to separate button color from menu-bar color?  I really like
having prominent buttons, but I don't like having such a prominent menu-bar
(or kicker for that matter).
- I'd like to reduce the contrast of the stripes.

Thanks,
Ellis