On Friday 15 June 2001 13:56, Mathias Waack wrote: > KNode uses some libs which are build in different subdirs under > kdenetwork (currently this are mimelib and libkdenetwork). It should > be enough to first build this dirs (make and make install) and after > that knode should be ready to compile. No, if they are in the same package they should be found in $SRCDIR/libna= me=20 and not in $KDEDIR/libs --=20 Gioele Barabucci (Gb]) ) Now under exams... ) mailto:gioele@gioelebarabucci.com ) http://www.gioelebarabucci.com ) ) I've been and now I've gone ) ) /Magic Pie^Oasis >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<