List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror crashes on derstandard.at (Dirk Mueller)
From:       John Paul Schwinghammer <noodles () kscable ! com>
Date:       2001-06-13 22:52:51

Another site:
http://www.ogl.com

On the left, there should be a menu system underneath the "Login" button, but
there is none.  I was confused because I was told to sign up, but couldn't
find where to sign-up :P  I tried it in Netscape Navigator 4.7 and it works
just fine.  The menus pop-up and everything.

I am running KDE version 2.1.1 w/ 2.1.2 libraries, not the CVS version, but
since those other pages cause the same problems with me, I figure that it
hasn't been resolved yet.

-JP