On Tuesday, 12. June 2001 15:13, Rob Kaper wrote: > On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:22:52PM -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > I thought we agreed that kdesupport is a convenience module for CVS > > > compilers only and should _not_ be released/packaged? > > > > That's not the case. I think you missed the message in which I pointed > > out that we need mimelib from kdesupport. > > I didn't miss it, but I did not realize that conflicts with the "keep it, > don't package it" idea of David. > > It does seem like a waste of resources to package an entire kdesupport just > for the modified mimelib, though. I say: > > - put unmodified stuff in kdesupport and don't package it > - put modified stuff elsewhere (mimelib in kdenetwork) > > This provides maximum convenience and it allows for kdesupport not to be > packaged. Yes and I will do that as time permits Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<