On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:22:52PM -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > I thought we agreed that kdesupport is a convenience module for CVS > > compilers only and should _not_ be released/packaged? > > That's not the case. I think you missed the message in which I pointed out > that we need mimelib from kdesupport. I didn't miss it, but I did not realize that conflicts with the "keep it, don't package it" idea of David. It does seem like a waste of resources to package an entire kdesupport just for the modified mimelib, though. I say: - put unmodified stuff in kdesupport and don't package it - put modified stuff elsewhere (mimelib in kdenetwork) This provides maximum convenience and it allows for kdesupport not to be packaged. Rob -- Rob Kaper | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest www.capsi.com | person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by | the young are wearying.' - "Lord of the Rings", JRR Tolkien >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<