List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE - many problems today
From:       Jelmer Feenstra <spark () dds ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-11 19:51:17

On Monday 11 June 2001 21:13, Ellis Whitehead wrote:

> The old settings should be left as they were as long as the same $KDEHOME
> directory is used.  $KDEHOME/share/config/kdeglobals is normally read and
> used regardless of what the defaults are set to.  Is it possible that you
> are using a differ $KDEHOME or that your old one was erased before the new
> install? If you still have an old kdeglobals or a
> $KDEHOME/share/apps/kcmkeys/global/*.kksrc file somewhere, you could use
> those to get your old bindings back.

Ah well, I guess my problems are due to the fact that I have a cronjob
updating the CVS sources and recompiling KDE every night, so probably things
have happened that shouldn't have :)

I'm going to try and adopt to the new shortcuts now anyway, I suddenly
realised they are actually more logical.

Thanks anyway !

Jelmer Feenstra