List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord filter: where to begin?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-09 19:15:55

Hi Bart,

ask the k-office mailinglist please, at that list there are the people that
develop (k)word im- and export filters.  I x-posted this mail to the koffice
mailing list.

If you have the source code around you may have a look in the directory
koffice/filters/kword.  The code can be viewed via the web as well but I
don't have the url at hand.  I assume it can be reached via http://www.kde.org
(it would be nice if this would be: http://cvs.kde.org btw)

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless