List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1
From:       mosfet <mosfet () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-08 18:50:30

Sure, duplicated styles and themes could go. I never argued that. B3 should
go, but I didn't write that so don't want to move it without the author's
consent. I never finished KStep Highcolor, so that could go as well. Pillbox
always sucked. KDE SGI and QT SGI both emulate SGI. One of the two "System"
themes can go as well.

We've been over this before and what I don't agree with is that new styles
should necessarily go into kdeaddons. If it doesn't duplicate another style
that already exists it should go into the base distribution. Nobody seems to
mind the shitload of unnecessary features were adding to KDE, but has a
shitfit when I want to add a new style that's only a couple of K :P  And this
one should *definitely* go into the base distribution. I'll post some
screenshots in a sec, but my password to mosfet.org isn't working >:P