List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1
From:       mosfet <mosfet () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-08 18:18:57

Sorry, but we've been through this before and the argument against adding
styles in kdelibs is a bunch of crap. They are *tiny* compared to the rest of
kdelibs. This one is a big one, and is only 114K, and does *a lot* (I'll post
some screenshots in a second). It should definitely go into the base
distribution, as it's the coolest style to date.

Like I said before, I agree about moving some of the duplicate styles that
look almost identical to other ones (like B3, which looks almost identical to
the highcolor default), but not adding new styles that look completely
different and do new stuff to the default distribution is bull. These are
only a few files each.