Em Friday 08 June 2001 08:37, Thomas Strauss escreveu: > Hi, > > it seems that the Bugwizard or konqueror is broken. > > I cannot finish the wizard using konqueror. On the last step (before > "finish") it demands that the long description is given - No matter if I > enter anything or not. Maybe a Konqueror bug? I noticed that Konqueror from about two days ago had a problem with multi-lined input areas in forms. It's working now, though. -- Roberto Selbach Teixeira Conectiva, S.A. (http://www.conectiva.com/) ICQ: 3203806 http://www.kde.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<