List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: changing to kdeinit
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2001-06-08 7:10:33

Dne pá 8. červen 2001 05:30 Waldo Bastian napsal(a):
> On Thursday 07 June 2001 14:36, Gioele Barabucci wrote:
> > I have made the Makefile.am changes needed and everything works fine.
> > But kdeinit is used only if I run "kdeinit kodo" and not "kodo".
> > Should I change the .desktop file to execute "kdeinit kodo" instead of
> > "kodo"?
>
> No. When you select kodo from e.g. the K-menu it should be automatically
> started through kdeinit.

 You can also make symlink kodo->kshell ( or ->kdeinit_wrapper, or
->kwrapper, see
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kinit/README.wrapper?rev=1.5&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup \
 ) and put this symlink in a directory that's before $KDEDIR/bin in $PATH .
Now it will work also from minicli or even Konsole.

 Lubos Lunak
--
 l.lunak@email.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli