On Thursday 07 June 2001 20:34, Pavel Troller wrote: > > and nothing else. So, what is the --enable-final use ? > > I'm using it and it makes the compilation about 30% faster (it' my feeling, > I didn't make exact measurements). In general it will also allow the compiler to do better optimisations resulting in slightly faster/smaller code. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<