On Thursday 07 June 2001 14:36, Gioele Barabucci wrote: > I have made the Makefile.am changes needed and everything works fine. > But kdeinit is used only if I run "kdeinit kodo" and not "kodo". > Should I change the .desktop file to execute "kdeinit kodo" instead of > "kodo"? No. When you select kodo from e.g. the K-menu it should be automatically started through kdeinit. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<