List:       kde-devel
Subject:    EXIF JPEG/TIFF information extraction/update
From:       Lyall Pearce <lyallp () telstra ! com>
Date:       2001-06-08 0:32:27

Please excuse me if this is not the appropriate place to ask but I am
new to trying to contribute.
I have dug around and cannot find a lot of info in the Free software
arena for the extraction and update of EXIF tags within JPEG/TIFF files
as normally generated by digital cameras (ignore RAW files).
Does the KDE project have a use for such a library which does this
function (at least the extraction part).
The library is written in C and focuses soley on EXIF TAG manipulation.

Of course, if there is already something that does this, I would be
pleased to know.

...Lyall

["lyallp@bigpond.com.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]